Senior Salesforce Administrator
Tampa, Florida, United States
$56,952 - $113,916
At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others – the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is currently hiring for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our team!
- Maintain the SALESFORCE system and various interfaces.
- Responsible for installation and integration of 3rd party plug-ins and middleware applications (some identified below)
- Sales Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Service Cloud (Knowledge, Communities, Chat, Cases)
- NetSuite (Financial System)
- GeoPoint & Level 11
- Conga (Collaborate, Composure, Sign)
- Churn Zero
- Distribution Engine, and more.
- Provide hands-on customer support and application troubleshooting.
- Provide guidance for enhancements and automation to support Salesforce Automation, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and Product Management
- Responsible for configuration & customization of the Salesforce application based on company requirements.
- Develop workflows based on company defined processes.
- Extend Salesforce web functionality for external user access.
- Responsible for maintaining, administering, and provide backup of the Salesforce solution.
- Responsible for creating and/or assisting reports using Salesforce reporting.
- Deliver Salesforce training.
- Create and manage Scribe integration processes.
- Import lists from various sources using Scribe.
- Manage quality of data.
- Manage and develop data load processes.
- Perform Adhoc Analysis of the sales processes.
- Perform Data import/export for calling /dialer campaigns.
- Understanding of Data backup.
While you will not directly be supervising team members your leadership will be required in supporting team goals.. Requirements:
- Proven customer service orientation combined with the ability to work well with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people of varying technical skills to none.
- Excellent business analysis and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate complex concepts.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel, Googles Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to deliver timely analysis of situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Previous experience in an end-user technical support role.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical area or equivalent.
- 5+ years of application support experience.
- 5+ years' experience working in a large, fast paced environment.
- Any background with CSS, HTML, or query writing in Access would be helpful.
- Data Specialist experience would be helpful.
- Working knowledge/experience with CPQ, Service Cloud or any of the integration of 3rd party mentioned above.