SalesForce Project Owner, Architect Transmission US
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
$72,227 - $123,133
Location: Raleigh, NC
Department: SE GP T SV NA US
Job Grade: 07 S50 or 06 S50, dependent on experience
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in an IT driven role, with 3 years of Salesforce Architect experience. Prior knowledge of Siemens Energy applications, customers, processes, and products is preferred.
- Certifications Required: Certified System Architect and/or Certified Application Architect
- Experience with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
- Lightning Design System framework
- Declarative Force.com development tools such as Flow, Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Work with members of the team to understand & analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform (design, development, testing, deploy in an agile fashion).
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components), integrations with other systems (HRIS, Concur, etc) and complex data migrations (often associated with acquisitions).
- Post-delivery: work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
- Will also handle day to day salesforce administration / support duties as well.
- Work closely with SEI global and North American Sales Force teams across divisions for global implementation and projects.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- The candidate will have an opportunity to guide the Division Business Excellence in the United States. The candidate will work as a Division representative for Sales Force within the greater Siemens Energy North American team.
- The candidate will join a diverse team of global experts to collaborate on projects and implement changes to IT platforms to ensure the continued growth and efficiency of the business.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Division, Transmission we offer our customers products, solutions, and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading the nations transmission network of transformers, breakers, substations, offshore wind and renewables, and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.