Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
Design, development, testing and deployment of Salesforce applications.
- Develop to business priorities, standards, and end user satisfaction.
- Develop test plans and procedures based on business specifications, and run manual or automated test cases on source codes to validate solutions meet user requirements prior to release for user acceptance testing.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to application errors.
- Work with project managers and end users to review functional specifications.
- Work with end users and other IT functions to ensure integration to other template applications e.g., SAP.
- Work with other developers and application architect to design new functionality.
- Provide first line escalation support of Help Desk calls from end users.
Strong knowledge in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering and analysis through project Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Deployment, and Maintenance.
- Create complex workflows, triggers, APEX development, complex validation rules, AppExchange, and legacy platform integrations.
- Keen eye for detail and analytical skills.
- Work independently, communicate with technical and non-technical teams, collaborate with other technical resources, and demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Knowledge of business processes and application functionality to enable the resolution of complex problems.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of total developer experience with 3 years of experience in Salesforce.
- Development & Support experience in Salesforce CRM/Core – Sales, Service, Communities & Force.com platform.
- Experience in Salesforce Custom Application Development with APEX, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, Batch, Triggers, SOQL / SOSL, Workbench.
- Experience in configuration, customization, security access, workflows, data validation, process flows, data import and export using Data Loader or any equivalent tool.
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B is a plus.
- Strong understanding of web application architectures complemented with latest enterprise mobile architectures & development approaches.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architecture DevOps.
- Good understanding of Enterprise integration, API development and scalability.
- Collaborate with 3rd party product vendors & solution providers for solution design & resolution of issues.
- Agile Scrum and Salesforce certifications are highly desirable.
- Experience leading the solution design for Salesforce applications.
- Experience in reviewing custom developed code and making necessary technical adjustments.
Messer North America