Solution Architect - Salesforce B2B (f/m/d)
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business.
For the development of our Commerce area within our growing Salesforce activities due to our joined forces with the CCG we are hiring a B2B Solution Architect who wants to establish the relevant structures with us.
- Leading discovery sessions with the client to develop a comprehensive understanding of the requirements and integrations interfaces for new Salesforce B2B Lightning Solutions
- Conception and technical responsibility of Salesforce B2B Lightning Solutions for our enterprise customers
- Being aware of given constraints of the clients business or technology stack and consult him accordingly
- Handling the customers expectations and showing what the possible and viable options are
- Being a crucial part in the sales process, shaping a deal that suits the needs of the customer
- Working closely with client teams and internal colleagues across functional roles to understand requirements and make project decisions
- Collaborate with the delivery team regularly and provide leadership and guidance to the joint infrastructure, Development or DevOps teams
- Collaborating in Mindcurv internal initiatives and represent the company at relevant industry events
- Document and present solution architecture
Who you are
- You have multiple years of professional experience in the Salesforce environment (e.g. as a senior consultant, senior developer or technical architect)
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience building technical solutions for and integrations with Salesforce Core solutions
- Experience in a similar customer-facing role within technology, preferably in the E-Commerce space
- You are used to switching between the English and German language while surrounded by different languages
Additionally, one or more of the following are considered beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce solutions (B2C or B2B)
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Platform Developer II and any other Domain Specialization certifications
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Developer
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!