Tech Consulting Salesforce Senior Manager - Digital & Emerging Technology - Location OPEN
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$90,000 - $128,998
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
- Developing cohesive, compelling strategic visions for our clients that guide their overall business plans
- Communicating strategic visions to our clients, and help them and their business development teams socialize the strategy to the greater organization
- Assessing client business models and identify new revenue opportunities within the context of brand, market, user, financial, and technology constraints
- Collaborating closely with EY design, architecture, technology and cross-service line teams to ensure business requirements are deeply integrated into the user experience
- Participating in pitches and business development
- Contributing to domain expertise, thought leadership, and EY acumen through the development of first party research
- Maintaining points of view across Americas Consulting sectors and digital capabilities from 3rd party sources and internal EY experiences
- Partnering with client services to help grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree and 10 or more years of related work experience
- 8 or more years of experience in at least three of the following areas with a focus on The Internet of Things and XaaS: solution architecture, ERP software solutions, CRM software solutions, e-commerce, content management, big data and analytics, digital supply chain, cloud technology delivery, web development, social media integration and solutions, social experience management and search, knowledge management software, user experience and design, emerging collaborative solutions including content management and enterprise data migration.
- 5 or more years of significant technical and functional experience in at least one of the following platforms: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, or SharePoint; Customer solutions such as Dynamics, Salesforce, or Sprinklr; Digital Content Management Solutions, such as Adobe, SiteCore, WordPress, Hippo or Drupal; Enterprise solutions, such as GE (Proficy), JDA, NetSuite, or SAP Hybris; and Mobile technologies such as iOS and Android OS
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to industry specific business and technology functions
- 5 or more years working in Salesforce (Sales, Service, Platform)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
- Certifications highly preferred
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $135,700 to $310,100. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $162,800 to $352,400. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com.