Salesforce User Experience Architect
Newton Lower Falls, Massachusetts, United States
$74,953 - $145,242
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
- Leading and Collaborating with team members on scope, design and implementation
- Conducting research and tests along the scoping and development stages
- Leading the effort for front end user experience for the conversion to Salesforce Lighting
- Provide tangible framework for use by developers within the user story documentation
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce.com platform
- Partnering with various business teams in the organization to understand how the end user will interact with the platform
- Developing the structure and flow for the digital solutions
- Operate and leverage Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Good understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Experience with Salesforce Classic to Lightning Migrations
- Experience with the following: Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, Knowledge, and other Salesforce apps and AppExchange packages
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, SAFe and others)
- Knowledge and Experience using JIRA, Bitbucket and other Dev Ops tools
- Salesforce Solution Architect certification in Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud Certification is a plus
- Experience using the Lightning Design System (LDS)
- At least 5-8 years experience using Human-centered design and Design Thinking in designing web and mobile app user experiences
- Familiarity with user experience design tools such as Figma, Miro, Balsamiq
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER)