Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Salesforce Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Senior Salesforce Analyst/Admin is a hands on position responsible for defining requirements and implementation of Salesforce-based projects.
Every member of our "A-Team" has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with department head and subject matter experts to define project scope, structure, work plan and timeline using established tools and executing on the agreed upon plan
- Assist with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition, requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications
- Create and maintain project, application and architectural design documents and Salesforce.com development best practices
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations. Evaluation, scope and execution of new configuration requests
- Handle all basic administrative functions including User account maintenance, Access and Securities, Reports and Dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years as an admin in a highly complex Salesforce org
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- General background and understanding of project management and project documentation
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.