CRM Administrator (Salesforce)
We are looking for a multifaceted IT Business Systems Analyst who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. This individual will partner closely with our Go-To-Market Operations and Professional Services teams, and lead key initiatives for the organization from discovery to implementation. To succeed in this role, you should be a hardworking and expert analyst with a strong Salesforce background and experience successfully implementing SaaS solutions.
- Partner and collaborate with end users to understand administrative needs, resolve issues and meet business requirements
- Develop and mentor others around application customization via custom objects, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, etc
- Implement, own and optimize internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Document procedures, policies, and systems
- Manage and own system administration and help streamline business functionality including: profiles/permissions, role hierarchy, security models, application customization, reports and dashboards, etc
- Maintain and advise on selection of 3rd party technologies to improve sales efficiency within the CRM platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and 5+ years Salesforce.com analyst experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201)
- Proven track record of having implemented and supported enterprise class solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience handling systems to support enterprise sales organizations
- Polished presenter and self-starter who can communicate effectively to a diverse audience of business and technical customers
- Diligent with strong analytical, problem solving, coordination, and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with DataLoader, Workbench.io, and MS Excel for data manipulation
- Superb interpersonal skills both written and verbal and a good sense of diplomacy in all of your interactions
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform Builder certifications
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based selling models a plus
- Jira / Confluence experience a plus
About Zendesk - Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
U.S. Applicants Only: Consistent with Zendesk’s emphasis on employee wellness and our shared interest in public health, Zendesk requires all U.S. employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Zendesk will consider accommodations for reasons recognized by applicable law. Zendesk prohibits discrimination and will not tolerate discrimination based on a person’s disability, physical or mental conditions, religion, or any other status protected by law.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.