Tampa, Florida, United States
$51,177 - $121,827
Kforce is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator in Tampa, FL.
Our client is looking to staff a role on their Marketing Solutions team, with a specific focus on Datorama (recently renamed -Marketing Intelligence-). This person will be the sole functional analyst for the Datorama team and will be able to call on the larger Marketing team for help and support. The person will be joining a team managing a complex, multinational implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related integrations.
This role will be responsible for:
- Meeting with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, developing high quality design deliverables that clearly articulate the proposed solution, and providing Salesforce expertise and recommendations as needed during the requirement gathering process
- Gathering approvals and signoffs on completed design, performing impact analysis of the changes as per the business requirements, presenting the technical solution to Architects and for transitioning the technical solution design to the development team for building the solution
- Working directly with end users, as well as with technical, functional, and business-facing teams
- Manage relationships and discussions with many groups across our distributed team
- The candidate must have past experience with either Datorama or a similar Marketing analytics tool (Adobe analytics, Google analytics, etc.)
- The ideal candidate will be a senior business analyst with great communication skills both written and spoken, and solid technical knowledge of Datorama or a similar system
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.