$100,000 - $130,000
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Salesforce/Python Developer for a job opportunity supporting a federal company. This position is fully remote. The Salesforce/Python Developer will integrate Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs. Candidate must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
Responsibilities for the Salesforce/Python Developer:
- Use complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshoot for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance to end user.
- Wire Python code and use Python for automation and data extractions.
- Use Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities) and related technologies.
- Develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform to support Lightning, Apex, Visual Force, and Integrations.
Required Qualifications for the Salesforce/Python Developer:
- 6+ years’ development experience with a Masters’ degree or MBA OR 8+ years’ of development experience with a Bachelor’s of Arts or Bachelors of Science degree.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce custom Development using Lightning Components, Visualforce, APEX (SOQL, SOSL).
- 2+ years’ experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- 2+ years' of hands-on experience with Python.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
Compensation for the Salesforce/Python Developer:
- Salary Range: $100,000-130,000 **depending on experience**
- Benefits: Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays
Zachary Piper Solutions