Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Indianapolis, IN, US
$52,669 - $107,105
At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for list segmentation, campaign content and landing page generation (A/B testing), and ROI reporting.
- Work with Marketing Team to plan, create (write and design) and manage email marketing efforts including: content promotion, new business development and special campaigns.
- Create standard email templates for customer care agents and update as needed.
- Support team in improving customer engagement by further segmenting data and/or better using the existing data.
- Maintain benchmarked KPIs for marketing projects, providing recommendations for improvement and optimization of channels and projects you work within.
- Offer creative, strategic ideas within the email marketing channel to the Marketing Team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing ad hoc administrative functions as needed.
- Integrate Marketing Cloud with Salesforce via Marketing Cloud Connector
- Manage configurations within Salesforce Marketing CloudDesired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation experience
- Experience with the implementation and maintenance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud customizations including: configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules
- Expertise in SFMC Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder and Advertising Studio is required.
- Experience designing or building SFMC integrations with 3rd party applicationsStrong Scripting language skills such as AMPScript SSJS for emails landing pages SMS and push notifications
- Practical marketing experience with email campaign management etc.
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, and documentation
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required