Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further these efforts, Veeva is now expanding our Customer Success Management (CSM) team. We work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM customers to increase the value they get from Veeva CRM. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva’s most strategic customers across Europe. As a member of the CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Successful candidates have Veeva or Salesforce CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation).
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role as this is a Work Anywhere position. There is no work location requirement as long as you are in proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. You must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU (for EU locations) and the UK (for UK-based candidates).
What You’ll Do
- Aligning with key customer CRM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM
- Demonstrated 5+ years of Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation are essential
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of large clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with Veeva CRM implementations
- Pharma CRM experience
- CRM Program management
- Fluency in another European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.