Salesforce Business Development Representative
East Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
At Publicis Sapient, we look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. Our team looks to each person to bring skills and passion to help our clients solve their biggest business challenges.
Come BUILD with us!
A Business Development Representative (BDR) will identify opportunities for implementation and ongoing innovation services for the Salesforce Platform by partnering with the Go To Market team to take offerings and solutions to market. They will leverage outbound and prospecting activities to book 1st meetings for the Client Advisor team.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in whitespace Enterprise and Commercial accounts
- Prospect and qualify potential customers that fit our ideal client profile
- Seek and gain prospects interest through outbound prospecting
- Meet and exceed booked meeting targets and pipeline identification
- Position offerings and accelerators to key decision makers
- Partner with Salesforce BDRs to focus on accounts for joint-selling opportunities
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs partner closely with Client Advisors to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Support Client Advisors during various stages of the sales cycle
- Communicate effectively at all levels
Desired skills and Experience:
- Strong desire to be in sales in a client facing role
- Desire to become a Client Advisor in an average of 12 months
- 1-2 years of professional sales experience
- eCommerce experience a plus!
- Enterprise/Commercial prospecting experience
- Track record of success in prior roles (i.e. quota obtainment, sales club, etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Thrive in a continuously changing environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Experience with using Salesforce and other business development tools
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
- A passion for customer success and team collaboration!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.