Senior SalesForce Developer
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
$80,723 - $117,531
Lightship is the virtual-first provider that is perfecting the way clinical trials get done. Because clinical research plays such a vital role in bringing life-enhancing and lifesaving innovations to market, Lightship pursues operational excellence to clinical studies. Our end-to-end hybrid delivery model, our diversity of skillsets, and inhouse care team ensure sponsor success and the best possible patient experience. With a problem-solving mindset, we strive to make every clinical trial better than the last. Operational excellence is not a goal, but a way of doing things at Lightship.
Lightship is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team to enable new capabilities and support ongoing enhancements and maintenance to our Lightship Platform which developed on Salesforce Health Cloud to conduct clinical trials.
This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight.
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade virtual-first clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- A home office stipend to set yourself up for success in our distributed working environment
- Company provided laptop, your choice of a PC or a Mac
- Monthly stipend for internet and phone expenses
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with Technical/Solutions Architects. Domain experts and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, and Lightning components
- Executing test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests
- Following coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Demonstrating solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Delivering and maintaining technical specifications, architectural blueprints and requirements of our projects in line with company security and compliance policies.
- Researching and keeping current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs to leadership
We are interested in candidates with the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proficiency in Salesforce Declarative Programming: Process Builder, Workflows, Flows, validation rules, formulas, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Proficiency in Salesforce Programmatic development using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, SOQL and SOSL, DML and Email Services
- Firm understanding of Force.com development best practices Configuration and Customization framework of Salesforce.com in User Configuration, Security & Visibility Features such as OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Custom Settings & Metadata Setup
- Proficiency in the Salesforce Lightning framework
- Proficiency in Salesforce asynchronous development using Scheduled Apex, Batch Apex and Queueable Apex
- A strong desire to leverage native Salesforce functions and to adopt scalability as a core design principle in all projects
- Experience in Salesforce integration using REST/SOAP
- Proficiency in deployments using Git repositories and Github actions or Jenkins pipeline
- Demonstrate an understanding of software engineering concepts and be responsible for working on full lifecycle engineering efforts using Agile/scrum methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field or business degree with strong technical skills
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, primarily in Salesforce.com development
- Ability to map business and functional requirements to Salesforce out of box features and functionality
- Broad exposure to dev ops best practices, experience with Git branching strategies, merging, manage code versions and developing code in a dispersed team
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Previous experience in Life Sciences domain is preferred
- Salesforce Certifications is a plus
- Additional hands development experience in full stack development is a plus
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Lightship is an E-Verify employer. Find out more here: Right to Work Poster E-Verify Participation Poster
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow