Salesforce Business Analyst
Detroit, Michigan, United States
$63,813 - $85,515
Ally and Your Career
The ideal candidate must have Business Analyst experience with the ability to acquire a high technical aptitude in Salesforce.com administration and configuration and must be able to lead projects from start to finish using agile project management methodologies. He/she must exhibit strong leadership behaviors, have excellent requirement gathering techniques, must be an innovative and strategic thinker and creative problem solver. Ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering accurate results.
Candidate must reside in the Greater Metro Detroit or surrounding area – flexibility available to work from home 2-3 days/week with reporting to Detroit office the remaining weekdays.
The Work Itself
- Service the sales organization to support business objectives
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate solutions to deliver business strategies to key dates
- Works closely with business leaders and provides insight for the development of new strategies, sales processes and automation using Salesforce.com
- Leads and executes independently on enterprise projects using agile project management methodologies
- Communicates with matrix partners and stakeholders to communicate findings and raise high risk issues to management
- Ensures data validity, accuracy of deliverables while adhering to compliance policies and procedures
- Provides technical and analytical mentorship to the team members working closely with IT and offshore development teams
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree required, concentration in Business Administration, analytical science or related preferred.
- Prior Business Analyst experience required. 3+ years Salesforce.com administration and configuration experience highly preferred.
- Salesforce.com administration and developer certifications preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite like Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Visio and standard Enterprise systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including ability to articulate complex problems in a simple manner.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Proven experience with leading and managing projects using agile project management methodologies.
- Proven ability to leverage technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results.
- Experience with relational database concepts like SQL Server nice to have.
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools like SAS, Power BI, EDAP nice to have.
- General understanding of automotive industry and knowledge of dealer insurance products nice to have, but not required.
How We'll Have Your Back
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally, and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.