Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Serve as an Administrator and Developer for the Salesforce environment in the Phoenix office while working with remote team members.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of the development requests with the team, consultants and the other onsite team members.
- Provide and execute technical requirements to support new and existing Salesforce processes.
- Debug technical issues, by delivering timely fixes but also working on scalable longer-term solutions.
- Document core system processes and related applications.
- Support and manage Supply, CRM and ERP applications. This includes, but is not limited to, design, testing, implementation, documentation, user training/support and maintenance of new and existing applications.
- Perform/monitor user permissions for applications.
- Implement solutions or produce custom reports for end users.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in Salesforce environment
- Experience as primary system administrator for a Salesforce environment with at least 50-100 users
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce developer projects
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II a plus
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce's core/custom objects, profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, validation rules, approval processes, formula fields, etc.