IT Salesforce Developer
North Liberty, Iowa, United States
$52,042 - $97,735
IT Salesforce Developer
Job ID: 2022-3143
Type: Exempt Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Work From Home
GreenState’s Information Technology department adheres to the corporate values and acts as a business partner who understands the needs of the business, enables business units to meet strategic objectives through technology, and provides employees and members with quality technology platforms that are always available, always relevant, and always scalable.
The Salesforce Developer plays a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM and is responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of customizations, applications, extensions and integrations. This role collaborates with business and technology to translate business needs into effective and scalable products within the CRM.
At GreenState, we exist to create lasting value for those we serve. We do this by putting immense value into our employees, members and communities. We empower our employees to create endless opportunities, which will then impact the lives of our members and enhance the vitality of our communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those listed, and are subject to change:
Adheres to the Credit Union's core values and Service Standards in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external) focus at all times.
Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
Ensures confidentiality of member information.
Supports a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions and integrations.
Ensure availability of the Force.com platform and provide on-call support to resolve application issues.
Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
Create testing and implementations plans, including user training and documentation.
Remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices.
- College degree in computer science or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
- Three to six years (minimum) hands-on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework.
- Three years (minimum) experience in financial industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud; Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Experience working on an Agile development team.
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with core banking data processing, imaging, CRM, account opening, loan origination, and job scheduling systems is preferred.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across all levels of the organization and develop positive working relationships.
- Excellent communication/influence skills, including reports; presentations; group facilitation; ability to develop professional relationships both inside and outside the organization.
- Capable of independent judgment with significant discretion to make daily operational decisions.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of financial institution operation and business processes.
- General familiarity with problem analysis and excellent level of problem-solving capabilities to establish adequate solutions to operating problems.
- Must be able to satisfy all job responsibilities, including detecting and resolving system errors with very limited input from the direct supervisor.
- Stays current with emerging technology trends.
- Must be flexible to work after-hours and on-call.
- Must be bondable.
This position reports to the IT Director Data Services and Development
This position is not responsible for supervision of other employees.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
GreenState Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
GreenState Credit Union