Salesforce Scrum master
San Ramon, California, United States
$69,023 - $139,898
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Understands Agile values and principles and can guide and coach teams, and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach delivery teams to self-organize and achieve objectives, without assigning or dictating the work.
- Provide support to the Product Owner and Development Team, and lead by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Work with Product Owner and Development Team to facilitate effective sprints by removing impediments and ensuring that stories are ‘sprint ready’
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information radiation.
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to story grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks using Agile best practices and project data
- Arrange daily stand-ups, facilitate story grooming, coordinate sprint demos, planning and retrospectives
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 20 2021
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Cognizant Technology Solutions