Sr. Manager (Salesforce/MuleSoft) (REMOTE)
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
$79,366 - $128,231
We are searching for a talented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Mulesoft Engineering Manager to join our dynamic, fast-paced CRM Integration team. In this position, you will be responsible for highly collaborative environment with other teams such as Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Application Security, and the Business to develop and deliver critical Salesforce solutions for our CRM Program from both an operational and application perspective.
- Experience managing high performing DevOps/Operations teams and functions
- Strong experience and practical expertise with both on premise, and cloud infrastructure, platforms, and technologies (AWS, Azure) with a particular focus on multi-cloud data integration.
- Ability to prioritize and drive results based on business value to the organization
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and/or Model Development Lifecycle (MDLC)
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to both Senior Leadership and Highly Technical personnel
- Experience with strategic planning, establishing and communicating roadmaps, budgeting, and allocation of resources
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud technology platform
- Experience in a technical role designing, building, and executing complex automated email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong understanding of CI/CD, Release Management, and Configuration Management processes and tooling
- Understanding of core CRM principles.
- Able to handle time-sensitive requests from multiple team members, across time zones, and to generate quality work product in a fast-paced environment.
- Working understanding of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup principles.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications, MuleSoft Preferred.
- Experience with Azure Cloud and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Salesforce CDP, Tableau CRM is beneficial
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
- Paid Training, Licensures and Certificates
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire coverage to take effect
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.