Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
$48,896 - $118,523
100% remote - Salesforce Administrator
This Client is the states largest public higher education institution with over 30,000 students currently enrolled. TEKsystems is currently supporting the Academic Applications department which is comprised of four areas: Online (blackboard, eCampus), Operations, Business Analytics, Development.
This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator position is a hands-on technical position. We are looking for an experienced CRM administrator for Salesforce with specialization in Service Cloud. This position will report to Assistant Director of CRM operations.
- Responsible for the design, development, configuration, and daily administration of the Service Cloud.
- Contribute on Service Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Customize service cloud fields, page layouts, record types, profiles, roles, permission sets, security settings
- Maintain security of highest level by ensuring security standards and protocols are recognized and followed. Complete regular internal system audits. Collaborate with team to develop, test and ensure implementation of security best practices and policies.
- Facilitate and develop integrations with ETL tools.
- Test, deploy and validate the vendor releases, patches, and add-ons.
- Build reports and dashboards for customers as well as internal use.
- Serve as the lead technical point of contact when vendor support is needed for investigation, trouble shooting and development of solutions to technical issues related to the CRM and any related third-party tools.
- Provide data management tasks, including data conversion, data migration, deduplication, data cleanliness, and data accuracy across the org
- Collaborate with team members to proactively identify and recommend operational improvements, enhancements and system customizations that meet business needs and ensure solutions that are usable, scalable, easy to maintain.
- Serve as a liaison with other IT groups like security, developers, database and systems administrators
- Provide 24x7 service by being on call in rotation with other staff to ensure continuous availability of the production systems.
- Possess ability to interpret and monitor application logs to identify potential issues and then work internally or with vendors to mitigate any issues.
- Evaluate and recommend current or emerging technologies.
- Create or update technical and functional documentation including but not limited to system configuration, infrastructure, and integration specifications.
- Performs other necessary and appropriate duties as directed by Management.
Apex, Salesforce crm, Sfdc, salesforce, Sql, Reporting, erpss
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management – Salesforce with focus on Service cloud.
- Knowledge of other key technology enablers used within a Customer Service environment such as Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Live Agent, Omni-Channel, Community self-service, Knowledge, Case Management, Service Console
- Strong understanding of page layouts, record types, profiles, roles, permission sets, security settings, etc.
- Competency in programming SQL, PL/SQL, SOQL, Visualforce, Apex and Lightning Components.
- Knowledge of agile/scrum development process.
- Experience with Informatica Cloud, DemandTools, FormAssembly, Apex Data Loader, Workbench and Conga Suite.
- Knowledge of relational databases, master data management, data backup and recovery.
- Experience with data integrations using ETL tool and API.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.