Salesforce Functional Consultant
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
£41,485 - £51,905
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
This is a consulting role with an equal emphasis on technical delivery and strong client management. You will be the clients primary point of contact for the scope, requirements and Salesforce solution, taking overall accountability for individual projects, delivering client solutions using the Salesforce technology set. You will be hands on both in terms of client engagement and technology implementation. You will operate across the project lifecycle from presales & discovery through to development, test and training.
Development of client solutions:
- Discovery & design workshops to identify client requirements
- Design of Salesforce solutions to meet client requirements
- Build of Salesforce solutions using configuration
- Customisation of Salesforce using Apex and Visualforce / LEX
- Data migration & integration using data transfer tools
- End User Training and other user adoption activity
- Supporting Presales during development of new business with new or existing clients
- Producing proposals & working with Salesforce to present proposals
- Review of proposals during the presales process to ensure proposal accuracy
- Working with the commercial team to ensure a smooth handover in to Delivery processes
- Participate in recruitment activities where necessary
- Maintain certification in selected salesforce products
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.