Salesforce Project Manager
null, Remote, US
Required Education: Bachelors Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 3 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Allocate resources to open project positions, effectively matching skills, maturity, and subject matter expertise;
- Use Salesforce knowledge to discover and implement Salesforce solutions.
- Collect performance feedback from peers, project leadership and provides constructive feedback to the resource;
- Meet regularly with full-time staff to discuss career development opportunities;
- Work with project and technology leadership to remediate project/staff issues and conflicts; escalate to direct supervisor as necessary;
- Develop a resource plan, taking into account roadmaps, capacity needs, current staffing levels, current and future skills needs, and core competencies to adequately and cost-effectively staff Salesforce programs, projects, and resources while minimizing key person dependencies;
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR), Recruiting, third party vendors, and scope of work (SOW) providers to acquire resources in line with the resource plan, position rates, and duration;
- Partner with other technology teams on broader improvement initiatives in order to reduce unit cost, reduce cycle time, and reduce the number of defects while increasing business value;
- Collect and conduct performance reviews aligned with the corporate policies and timelines; Participate in calibration/stack ranking exercises.
- Lead definition of software design of new features and work cooperatively with Business Analysts and UI Designers
- Work cooperatively with Project Managers, QA, and Network Operations to ensure a successful, well communicated, high quality release
- Develop, mentor, and coach an engineering team to build a strong development team, increase team effectiveness, and promote individual team member’s growth
- Create software development schedules for features and releases
- Create software development LOEs for feature requests
- Define, improve, and promote software engineering processes and best practices
- Lead and collaborate with other members of software engineering group including our Software Architects in defining and maintaining product architecture
- Monitor technology trends for new opportunities and improvements
- Experience with the Salesforce platform and solution set
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing projects related to Salesforce improvements
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum organization; Well versed in agile software development techniques, conference room pilots, prototyping
- Experience managing Salesforce projects
- Experience in Federal contracting
- Experience in Health IT
- Exceptional decision-making ability in a dynamic, aggressive environment
- High standards and results-orientation with a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- Experience mentoring and training staff including software developers
- Experience working with remote team members
- Ability to build, maintain, and inspire a team
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with system integration technologies, service oriented architecture (SOA), web services, software design principles, tools and applications
- Experience with large scale web applications, system architectures, and data architectures
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal/presentation
- PMP Certification
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Prior technology leadership experience (i.e., Lead Architect, Lead Consultant, Manager, Director, Program Manager)
- 5+ years experience as software development manager
- Needs to demonstrate exceptional decision making ability in a dynamic and an aggressive environment
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- Experience with mentoring and training staff
Liberty IT Solutions, LLC