Wilmington, Delaware, United States
$64,290 - $123,931
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years with SaleForce Development expertise along with Aura/Lightning, and Apex Programming
- Lightning Web Components (LWC) and a Recent Certification is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows, triggers and assignment rules)
- Design and prototype solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Lightning
- Solid knowledge of SOQL
- Experienced with executing tests against Salesforce Apex and Visualforce.
- Develop test cases by analyzing feature sets in alignment with the sprint schedule
- Develop test cases by interviewing and communicating with end users, business stakeholders or project team
- Elicit requirements document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details as directed by Agile principals.
- Report testing progress, defects and successful rates of each test cycles
- Perform or coordinate testing in not only Salesforce, but also other applications
- Proficient in writing readable code and building working prototypes
- Support QA efforts during implementations and rollouts of new system features
- Perform customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, process builder, email alerts, approval processes, list views, reports and dashboards
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.