Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Lampenwelt is the leading online player for lighting in Europe. Ever since Lampenwelt was founded in 1999, the fascination for light has driven our ambition to provide an inspiring and personal shopping experience to millions of customers. With over 50.000 different products and 5 own brands, we not only offer the largest online selection but also an award winning customer service.
More than 500 employees from 30+ nations are working successfully along the entire value chain: from best-in-class customer service, excellence in assortment, high fulfilment competence, outstanding marketing & creation skills and professional B2B-solutions to our innovative tech, ecommerce and data assets.
We are now looking for Salesforce Administrator. As part of our genuine and ambitious tech & e-commerce teams, you will you will work to ensure that our salesforce systems perform to the best of their ability. Your ongoing challenge established is to find potential for ongoing optimization and bring our systems to the next level.
Where your expertise is needed
- Target optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products and upgrade and configurate them for an optimized integration
- Take ownership and responsibility of Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Import of sales department leads, contacts and other data
- Maintenance of the sales cloud, as well as creation of custom reports and dashboards
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluation and effective installation of new Salesforce releases
- Proactive offer of training and support
- Documentation of processes, including error reports and adaptions to field history tables
- Close collaboration with other departments
Lampenwelt is the right place to work for you if change makes you thrive, not wither and if you like to challenge yourself day by day to find the best solution. Here you are given responsibility to not only contribute your ideas but also implement them yourself. At Lampenwelt, we push the limits further every day, act fast, open minded, and embrace a direct and solution-oriented communication on all levels.
What will help you to master future challenges
- Salesforce certified administrator, Salesforce advanced administrator certification or similar education
- Bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment
- Extraordinary expertise in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency when it comes to the creation of Salesforce profiles, the allocation of roles and the management of access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Know the value of lifelong learning and therefore provision of Salesforce training and end-user support
Always wanted to work in an inspiring environment where your ideas have a direct impact? Then Lampenwelt is the right choice. We enable a high degree of autonomy where you can explore plenty of professional and personal growth opportunities while being surrounded by an aspiring team and bright minds.
What's in it for you?
- Stable and secure workplace in a profitable scale-up
- Flexible work opportunites from home or in any of our modern offices in Berlin, Fulda, Dortmund or Düsseldorf
- Various employee perks including free fruits and drinks, team or after work events as well as digital networking opportunities
- Subsidy for your sports activities like gym or JobRad
- Attractive employee discounts on our entire product range
- Many learning and development options within and outside our organization