Pleasanton, California, United States
$74,474 - $105,243
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Handle the queue to provide timely support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and work collaboratively with our Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to Salesforce application administration.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience and expert with config based solutions, Data loader, Salesforce security
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce configuration, testing & support.
- Experience with Users support
- Willingness to work on Global delivery model
- Salesforce.comAdministrator Training ADM 201 or equivalent
- Apex coding experience
- Self-motivated, flexible, standout colleague with proven multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to handle multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and tackle sophisticated problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adopt new technologies, applications, and solutions.