Chicago, Illinois, United States
$65,707 - $110,525
Location: Chicago, IL
The Salesforce Developer/Administrator will be part of a team that develops, configures, tests, and supports the Salesforce implementation. This role is expected to have deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and work with the team's solutions architect, to design and implement solutions that support core organizational functions, improve business outcomes and enhance end user experience. The role involves all aspect, including production support, salesforce administration and configuration, development and training.
The client is in the process of migrating from Dynamics CRM to Salesforce and you will help guide them during that transition and later will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the application and the user experience.
- Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals
- Develop and maintain business domain knowledge
- Understand and apply relevant policy, standards and procedures to your work
- Stay current on technology changes applicable to your domain and how to apply them to company initiatives
- Demonstrate adherence to IT Principles and critical thinking
- Identify and resolve system issues
- Provide timely reports on the status of tasks and projects as well as any unforeseen issues to management and to business units.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardizing systems and software as necessary
- Apply IT Security principles and controls to ensure systems and users operate safely and securely
- Supports the team in adhering to agreed best practice techniques and in promoting continuous improvement
- Test changes to ensure issues are resolved and functionality and operational control are not adversely impacted
- Develop software or configuration solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Possess an agile mindset open to adaptation based on experience and feedback
- Ability to communicate with business users and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud setup and administration, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflows, business process workflows, approval processes, assignment rules, validation rules, dynamic layouts, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in creating email templates and customer journey's in Marketing Cloud
- Should have worked with an editor such as Visual Studio Code or Eclipse for force.com
- Experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Sandbox environment management
- Experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 5+ years' of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years' experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, Visual Force, Lightening Framework, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience setting authentication and authorization with Azure AD and Azure B2C
- Experience implementing AppExchange applications or connectors to Salesforce
- Management of integrated applications and third party suppliers including DocuSign, SharePoint, Service Now, Smart Simple, CVENT, etc.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines, IaC and TDD
- Experience with different authentication and authorization development strategies
- Experience of RESTful API and Micro service standards and best practices
- Experience working on a team utilizing the Agile Scrum framework
- Comprehensive understanding of Change Management process and controls is a plus
- Prior experience working in a financial institution and familiarity with concepts such as advances (loan), securities and derivatives is a plus
- Prior experience migrating from Dynamics CRM to Salesforce is a plus
- Prior Experience in .Net development is a plus
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering and/or 5 years equivalent work experience is preferred
- Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.