Salesforce Business Analyst
Woburn, MA, USA
- Facilitate requirement sessions to elicit, document, and analyze business requirements and functional specifications, leveraging the Salesforce platform as required to support small and large projects.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices, and high-level integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions to cross-functional problems.
- Serve as senior member of a matrixed project team to ensure timely, regularly scheduled delivery of user improvements and enhancements by effectively using a combination of Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Partner with and support other team members; serve as a backup for the Salesforce Administration Lead.
- Scope and prioritize enhancement requests with multiple stakeholders, including the Project Management Organization, other internal business customers, and senior management; manage and maintain product roadmap.
- Develop and maintain productive business customer relationships; be the “voice of the customer” to the IT project team and with project team members; support development and delivery in a collaborative manner.
- Ensure business and operational readiness for deployment of system enhancements, new products, and process changes; support end-user training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in business analysis, application design, implementation, and support of IT systems required.
- Three years of experience bringing robust, scalable Salesforce solutions to market strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, and other and IT project management methodologies.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Ability to provide technical direction and drive innovation amidst uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Understanding of IT and business concepts.
- Able to evaluate the impact of business changes on systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive health care coverage
- Healthcare and dependent care FSAs
- 401 (k) matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Educational assistance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid time off