Salesforce Administrator -Mid Level
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$71,779 - $140,116
Location: Remote nationwide (EST or CST Preferred)
Founded in 1992 and based in Atlanta, Safe-Guard Products is driven by the steadfast commitment to provide unparalleled service and the highest quality vehicle protection products to the automotive, RV, marine, and motorcycle/powersports industries. In their twenty-five-year history, Safe-Guard has grown to over 500 employees across the U.S., with a client roster of over 35 leading brands, who serve over 10,000 dealers, and protect over 11 million consumers under Safe-Guard contracts.
Safe-Guard’s mission is to provide products and solutions to the motor vehicle industry that drive customer retention and protect consumers from the perils of ownership. Safe-Guard is experiencing dynamic growth and has earned a stellar reputation from customers, partners, and peers by providing: 1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of value-added technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) unparalleled client and customer service.
Position Overview: Salesforce Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator will contribute to the ongoing development of our SalesForce.com (SFDC) platform and plan and implement the future roadmap for the organization. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SalesForce.com platform, with specific focus on Service & Community / Experience Cloud development. Further, they will have experience in newly implementing SFDC into an organization who have minimal experience with the platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, product teams, and subject matter experts to assist in identifying, developing, and deploying new business processes in the new platforms including: Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Partner Cloud, and Service Cloud. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our SFDC environment.
This role is a member of the IT team and will help to execute the platform roll-out and strategy for the organization. Close relationships with sales and product teams are required for success in this newly developed role.
Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems and process issues.
- Gain practical working knowledge of ways business users leverage existing systems and processes.
- Assist/Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems and features in order to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow
- Make recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address technical solutions to existing business challenges.
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to staff members
- Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise
Bachelor' s degree required. At least 1 year experience configuring Salesforce Lightning in Sales and Service clouds. Equivalent combination of education and experience might be considered.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Community Cloud
- Ability to lead team meetings, and to communicate with department heads.
- Ability to solution business requirement into sales force.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as creating user, profiles, roles, custom objects, page layouts, flows, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards required.
- Experience with Agile methodology and user story definition strongly preferred.
- Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio or similar preferred.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts required.
- Experience translating requirements into test scripts required.
- Understanding of the Salesforce data schema required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment required.
- Highly self-motivated, directed, ability to work independently and be results-driven required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization required.
Core Competencies Required:
Job Knowledge: – Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards
Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Safe Guard Products International, Inc