Salesforce Apex Lightning Developer
$120,000 - $150,000
Remote Salesforce Core Developer - Apex / Lightning
At Red Van Workshop, we are specialists in eCommerce system design, architecture, integration, development, and implementation. We work with some of the best known retailers in the world, so expectations are high - but we work smart and treat our people right. We are a dispersed company, so your geographic location within the US is not critical: your office is your choice.
Developers at Red Van are self-starters and self-motivating, which is very important because our developers have the freedom to lead and own the development for client projects and sites. Our developers represent the Red Van Workshop brand in both quality and attitude. With great freedom comes great responsibility.
Responsibilities - You will:
- Produce excellent code while collaborating with internal development resources at the client.
- Partner with other teams for QA, Project Management, and troubleshooting development issues.
- Participate in stand-up meetings, conference calls, track your time, and work through tickets assigned to you within a Jira instance. Lots of tickets.
- Work remotely with the distributed team at Red Van as well as client resources, being available during business hours.
- Act with urgency and professionalism when interfacing with client resources. Don’t worry, our PMs handle the primary communication with clients.
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- Multiple years of experience interpreting business processes and customizing data access and data manipulation functions in Apex and Lightning UI is a must.
- Experience with SFDX, Aura, Git, REST, and Middleware/ETL is highly preferred
- Experience designing, writing, and deploying customer-facing and packaged code/metadata that adheres to Salesforce best practices and platform limitations.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Experience working as part of a small, focused team acting as the primary technical expert and advocate.
- Excitement to play a critical role in driving technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience.
- $120,000 - $150,000 annually
Red Van Workshop is a distributed company, so your geographic location within the USA is not critical: your office is your choice. Occasional travel availability to client locations may be necessary, so reasonable proximity to an airport with good commercial service is required. Most of our crew travels rarely, at most a few days per quarter.
Perks and Benefits:
- Work fully remote within the US
- Comprehensive benefits and health coverage
- Annual bonus
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and time off to volunteer
- Paid leave for new parents
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Recurring stipend to upgrade your home office and equipment
Find out more about Red Van Workshop and what we do at www.redvanworkshop.com/careers
Applicants must be located in and legally authorized to work in the United States of America, and be fluent in written and verbal English.
Red Van Workshop