Salesforce QA Lead
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States
$66,307 - $133,880
- Lead the Quality Assurance Salesforce platform strategy including Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ with Billing and Financial Force managed packages and API integrations
- Lead and organize the test plan and schedule as part of sprint planning. Build test cases, run functional and regression tests and document results.
- Lead the evaluation and assessment of testing automation tools and application POC
- Collaborate with cross application teams on continuous improvements to end-to-end process from sprint grooming/planning/development/test /deploy
- Collaborate and contribute to planning and managing UAT process
- Proactively identify and mitigate quality risks and help remove obstacles to release
- Collaborate and manage QA processes across all functions within Salesforce and connected products
- Continuously improve testing processes, tools and documentation. Drive efficiency through quality with measurable results
- Extend successful processes and tools across other business application as required
- Provide suggestions through retrospective
- 6+ years experience in with QA Testing Process
- Prior experience with business applications; CRM(Salesforce), Finance(NetSuite), HR, Customer Support(Zendesk), Integrations(Dell Boomi) Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes and SDLC best practices
- Experience with public company SOX controls and IT audits
- Experience working in SaaS industry preferred
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Passion to work within a fast paced, high energy, high tech environment
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.