Salesforce Data Analyst
Salesforce Data Analyst
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Data Analyst role is a full-time professional position that supports the Patient Access initiatives by providing analytical support for centralized marketing, sales, CRM, EMR, and contact center operations. The role will work with Patient Access leadership and teams for rep, cohort team, and overall departmental activity and conversion metric reporting and analysis.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Requires Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in relevant finance, healthcare, reporting, or analytics role.
- In-depth working knowledge of decision support systems, spreadsheets, databases, and other software tools.
- Strong experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, or other BI packages.
- Demonstrated ability in using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets, such as SQL.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint capabilities required.
- Strong experience with Salesforce report and dashboard creation required.
- Experience with EPIC reports and dashboards creation preferred.
- Extensive understanding of databases and business rule design.
- Demonstrates strength in problem-solving and analytics and capable of driving insight from data.
- Able to articulate with strong presentation skills and contribute to executive-level discourse; possesses excellent written communication abilities.
- Demonstrate both analytical and relationship driven skills, as this person will be working on projects at various levels of the organization.
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to independently gather, compile and analyze data and prepare narrative and reports.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to achieve initiative and organizational goals.
- Strategic and process-oriented mindset, facilitating detailed and insightful problem-solving sessions
Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate analysis effectively with audiences at various levels including senior leadership and physicians.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America