Experian Consumer Services – Careers That Define “What’s the Next Big (Data) Thing” for Consumers?
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a “disruptive” business? Consider taking your career to the next level by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the “disruptor” and market leader we pride ourselves on building new markets, leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position Experian Consumer Services has enjoyed for more than a decade and we’re always looking for the talent that can help expand that lead.
These days, the “next big thing” is often “the next Big Data thing.” Experian Consumer Services offers an opportunity to lead the charge in turning consumer data into something people use and value every single day. We live in a world where information is a means to improving lives and we challenge our team to do just that: improve lives with our products.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine
What you’ll be doing
The Salesforce.com Developer II will provide day-to-day administrative and development support of our Salesforce.com implementation. You will collaborate with internal and contract teams to implement a best in class salesforce solution for a global multi-site, multi-business line, high volume contact center. You’ll be responsible for delivering Configuration, Programmatic Classes, Integration, and Data Migration. This role is more than just a developer or an order taker. The ideal candidate will be a true “Solution Consultant”, challenging the status quo, providing new and innovative ways to solve complex business problems.
- Salesforce Developer or Administration Certifications required
- Must have proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX and Java programming; Force.com APIs, Web Services, and Lightning.
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com.
- Able to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills; verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years as a Salesforce Admin or Developer, Service Cloud preferred.
- 2+ years with Lightning framework
- Prefer history of working in an e-commerce and fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Jira and Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Call center experience is a plus
- Previous Cisco PCCE call center CTI integration (using B+S Connects preferred) with Salesforce a significant plus
- Previous integration experience to AWS applications a plus.
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.