Salesforce engineer (Remote)
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path - one that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work :)
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 10.000 students
- 100+ global team members
- Venture capital backed
#About the position
#About the position (Responsibilities)
- Meeting with internal stakeholders to determine CRM needs.
- Designing and implementing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Scaling the platform to support new business opportunities
- Tracking and documenting project progress
- Testing the stability and functionality of new solutions.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
#Is this you?
- You have at least two years of experience on the Salesforce platform;
- You're fluent in English;
- You know how to automate business processes in Salesforce using Apex, Flow Builder, Process Builder, and Workflow Rules;
- You enjoy implementing custom user interfaces using Aura and LWC frameworks;
- You know SOQL and SOSL languages;
- You're proficient with Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Pardot Salesforce modules;
- You have experience defining data models (Standard and Custom objects) and visibility rules (sharing rules, role hierarchies, profiles, etc.);
- You know when and how to leverage asynchronous processes (future, queueable, batch, etc.);
- You participated in Salesforce integration projects with other platforms via Standard REST APIs and Custom REST Web Services;
- You can work together with other people, including remotely, and manage assigned
# It would be very nice if
- You had interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- You possess one or more of the following certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Administrator; Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder; Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant;
- You had previous experience with High Velocity Sales Salesforce module;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment
- Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors
- Learn to code, design, or analyze data: Enroll in our part-time courses for free!
- Unlimited sick policy
- Access to Gympass