null, United States
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the latest internal platforms with specializing in the development, enhancement and support of existing business intelligence infrastructure and initiatives.
- Provide operational admin level support to above enterprise application with managing packages installed on the platform and systems integrated with Sales, ERP, PSA platform including manage and maintain multiple SQL servers and Data Warehouse.
- Assist in designing, developing, maintaining, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions and custom data integrations workflow solutions
- Familiarize with the data modelling, mapping and schema behind the reporting applications to incorporate new views and features to create a strategic KPI reporting
- Develop and maintain ETL (Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading) mappings, process and framework using dynamic solutions, automated SQL scripts and lookups and developed Data Warehouse for the profitability systems and reporting groups.
- Gather requirements, use cases, user scenarios, data structure and architecture, data delivery, report creation, and maintenance to better service user base and stay current on technical developments.
- Creating technical documents
- Interface outside of Business Application team with other areas of the company
- Follow industry best practices and methodologies for managing and developing applications used within the company such as peer reviewed code, change management, and issue tracking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or related field
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with administration of workflows, validation, process builder, flows, and security
- Experience with cloud technologies