ServiceOne Salesforce Helpdesk Specialist
San Francisco, California, United States
$54,810 - $103,775
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients' unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
The ServiceOne team is responsible for assisting our colleagues with operational questions and issues they have throughout the day. This role will be focused on Salesforce product support and delivery for our Wealth Management sales organizations. Key priorities will be increasing user engagement and capabilities of the PWM Salesforce Financial Services Cloud platform.
This role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders and Information Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include: Receiving incoming calls and emails from colleagues related to Salesforce which will need troubleshooting in the moment or escalated as needed.
- Receive incoming calls from WM teams and provide accurate, efficient resolutions
- Log incoming calls and resolutions
- Assist colleagues with troubleshooting and system navigation issues
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to identify common issues and training opportunities within Salesforce
- Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to increase utilization and improve workflows
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 or more years of Salesforce or relevant CRM technology experience
- Great interpersonal skills. Ability to develop a quick rapport with the caller.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in the service industry a plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasioannouncedthat,effective December27, 2021,allprivate sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19toattendwork in the office. ReasonableMedical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you.Please view New York'sGuidance on Accommodations for Workersfor more information.
First Republic Bank