TSS Senior Salesforce Developer - REMOTE
$96,000 - $144,000
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)
Requisition Type: Regular
Work with cutting-edge applications that help advance the mission as a Salesforce Sr. Developer at GDIT. Your work will have you fully immersed in our client’s domain in order to deliver simple solutions for their complex needs. At GDIT, you’ll prioritize the client while we prioritize your career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Salesforce Sr. Developer, you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Sr. Developer joining our team to support Custom & Border Protection’s (CBP) Cargo Systems Program Directorate (CSPD) in the modernization trade applications.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Experience using Salesforce to configure, code, and support integrations using any of the following: Salesforce process automation and workflow rules, Apex programming, batch jobs, sharing & security, Lightning component framework, reports/dashboards
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience integrating with Java-based services
- Experience developing against relational databases (e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to guide and mentor less experienced team members in support of the longer goal
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of work experience in the technical field
- 4+ years of Salesforce Administration and Development experience
- US Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Customs and Border Protection Public Trust suitability
- Limited/Interim Public Trust Clearance will be required prior to start.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401), Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
The likely salary range for this position is $96,000 - $144,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics Information Technology