Salesforce Administrator - Remote Optional
West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
$37,568 - $76,812
As Salesforce Administrator, you will play a vital role at Delta Defense. We seek a proactive individual to help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. Our small, highly motivated team is energized by the growth in front of us. Are you uninspired by the lack of authentic culture where you’re at? Join our team!! Gather requirements, solicit feedback and design best practice solutions for our organization. If you enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority, then this is the ideal role for you. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us and we’re looking for a champion to create raving fans.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and define requirements.
- Configure Salesforce features, apps, and integrations for optimized performance.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Import leads, contacts, and other data as needed.
- Maintain the Sales and Service Cloud apps. Assist in building custom reports and dashboards.
- Provide help desk support, end-user training, troubleshooting, and resolve data issues.
- Document processes, produce error reports, change logs and other diagnostic information for use in operations.
- Effectively collaborate with business leaders, stakeholders, infrastructure and development teams across the organization.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases, provide training and support.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator status required. (Consideration given to candidates currently working toward certification.)
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Zuora is preferred.
- Experience with evaluating and testing AppExchange solutions.
- Knowledge of key Salesforce products and functionalities.
- Ability to import and export data using tools like Dataloader, Dataloader.io, Jitterbit, etc.
- Confidently provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Ability to help troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills. Deep interest in problem-solving and using technology to improve business processes and delight customers.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Delta Defense, LLC