Salesforce API Apex / Lightning Developer
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce API Apex/Lightning Developer in Durham, NC.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for working closely with the Technical Lead on the Salesforce Platform and Integration with other products. Candidates must be comfortable working with a small team of developers in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment working with emerging technologies, high risks, and uncertainty.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Expertise in understanding the Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and other Salesforce product areas
- Strong technical capabilities and be able to supply towards programmatic solutions on Salesforce platform, including Apex, VisualForce, Lightning components, LWC, Test class development and coverage
- Salesforce Admin skills (specially designing UI screens/cases/security profiles)
- Salesforce workflows/Flows experience
- Knowledge of RESTful API and micro services development along with Salesforce API integration
- Working experience with Test Automation including Integration, Regression and Performance testing primarily using Provar; Desired to have experience using frameworks like, Jbehave, JUnit, Cucumber, FitNesse, REST Assured, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver, WireMock, etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce object model testing using SOQL
- Proven experience with DevOps best-practices and tools (Flosum, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Stash, SFDX, Second Generation Managed Packaging)
- Good understanding of object oriented and functional programming and design and software engineering practices for the full software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in delivering software in the Agile environment
- Familiarity with Front End technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, Ajax, Angular.js)
- Collaborate with technology and business teams to deliver high-quality solutions for business problems
- Maintain and influence Salesforce Development standards and best methodologies