Sr. Program Manager - Salesforce
About our group:
Seagate is looking for an expert, systems-focused, high-performing, and experienced Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to work with our Sales and Marketing partners to continuously explore areas of process improvement. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will be the primary point of contact for a specific function and own the relationship. They will also be responsible for overseeing the work of other business analysts on the team. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for the definition and documentation of complex business processes across global cross-functional teams to ensure alignment as well as documentation of non-standard processes for specific local requirements. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will also drive the collection and prioritization of requests, gather detailed requirements, and engage in data analysis as needed. Once business process is clearly defined, well understood, and documented, the Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will collaborate with our internal IT team and 3rd party service providers to deliver technology to support business needs
About the role - you will:
Work with business teams and business process teams to understand business needs and translate into clear, detailed requirements
- Advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure that proposed solutions meet the business requirements and provide a positive user experience
- Drive systems-related project execution in direct partnership with IT (system administrators and development scrum teams); document business results achieved through solution implementation
- Lead UAT business planning and execution. Review QA and write UAT test scripts. Manage UAT with end-users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off
- Partner with project stakeholders, IT, and System Administrator teams to plan and prepare for Go-Live and post-go live support
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management. May engage with Change Management/Communications teams to plan change management for project launches
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; work with project stakeholders to adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Leverage Salesforce platform capabilities to meet the needs of stakeholders by analyzing and understanding the capabilities of the enterprise platforms that can be leveraged to support processes.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business (both business and technical facing), and engage on projects from beginning to end, along with effective interpersonal skills
- Performer. Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to break down a complex business process and break down into manageable steps.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail
Your experience includes:
3-5 years of business analyst experience
- Experience working closely with Sales and Marketing teams, strong understanding of sales pipeline and forecasting.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ Cloud, etc.)
- Skilled in Visio or Lucid Chart (or similar tool)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Project management skills to keep Salesforce projects on track and moving toward the end business goal
- Experience with and understanding of the Salesforce platform; demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce capabilities/potential to provide solutions to business problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Salesforce or software implementation lifecycle
- Bachelors’ degree in business, computer science or related field
- Project Management or Business Analyst Certification
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Sales Operations or Business Operations experience is a plus
- Advanced Knowledge of Business Systems and Salesforce.com certifications
Our Gold LEED-certified Fremont product-design campus drives innovation, bringing together a diverse set of engineering, design, operations, support, and administrative teams. The site is equipped with state-of-the-art clean room and lab space. On-site social activities are popular, including our annual BBQ, ice cream social, and holiday events. Wellness programs, gaming rooms and the on-site fitness center help round out and balance your Seagate work-life experience, along with opportunities to give back to our local community.
Location: Remote US Texas