Salesforce Administrator- Remote or Hybrid Option
Boston, MA, USA
- Implement solutions within Salesforce environment taking guidance from subject matter experts; includes requirements gathering, configuration, integration, and customization
- Administer Salesforce features including Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Workflows, etc. in collaboration with Salesforce Architect
- Run day-to-day DevOps tasks for Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Provide basic technical guidance and support to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare documentation for planned releases
- Test systems changes prior to deployment
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
- Perform other duties as assigned What You Will Bring::
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years’ experience working as a Salesforce administrator
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- Strong critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to gather business requirements and develop technical solutions About Us::
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Seniorlink supports families with diverse backgrounds and as an equal opportunity employer, we seek employees who reflect the diverse population we serve. Seniorlink complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Seniorlink strives to create experiences that are accessible and welcoming to everyone, including making www.seniorlink.com and the careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the company’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, inquire about a specific accessibility need or the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance completing an application process, please contact People & Culture at 866-797-2333.