Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from great foundations. The keys to every successful CPQ implementation are a sales catalog that improves the end-user experience across all channels, a technical catalog that addresses the needs of provisioning, billing and fulfillment systems and alignment between the two.
Our Salesforce CPQ Architects have deep experience in product modeling and can construct catalogs that simplify the sales experience, whilst enabling complexity in the back office. They then drive CPQ design to produce efficient order capture flows with Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their architects and Product Marketing teams that promote product modeling standard methodologies and effective order capture processes.
You will advise and mentor complementary teams, which may include customer and partner resources, providing mentorship on product modeling and CPQ best practices.as well as technical product assistance.
You will engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- You will have 7+ years experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques.
- You will have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of at least one of our target industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, health insurance , public sector or finance.
- You will be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- You will have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo.
- You will have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
- Salesforce Cloud experience preferably in CPQ and/or SFI Comms (Vlocity)
- Product modeling
- Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Siebel, Apttus, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- Salesforce Administrator
- TM Forum (SID, eTOM)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.