Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
$58,910 - $105,282
At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team! Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one Best Places to Work in Indiana since 2015, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for multiple projects. The Salesforce Developer will work closely with business analysts and customers to implement robust Salesforce solutions. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Maintain an excellent quality standard for projects delivered to customers
- Collaborate with project teams to estimate, plan, and manage new feature development and testing
- Work with team members to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must
- Participate in development work streams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport.
Experience with Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, and documentation
- 3+ years of experience working in SDLC, developing Force.com solutions, and working as a Salesforce Developer
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required