East Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Overview of Position
The Salesforce Administrator works closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new capabilities and improvements to existing business processes enabled by Service Cloud and Communities. Part administrator, part business analyst and part technical project manager, the Salesforce Administrator provides configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What you will be doing:
- Leverage knowledge of industry best practices and work with business functions to uncover opportunities for business improvement through SFDC enhancement.
- Evaluate new business project requests, assess business value, and prioritize.
- Define, document and groom user stories and business processes, especially for customer support and success.
- Develop detailed business requirements and acceptance criteria for target improvements.
- Build, test, deliver and provide post-deployment support for solutions delivered, from small enhancements to large projects.
- Leverage knowledge of best practices for key performance indicators and build reports and dashboards for business functional teams.
- Perform user support and account maintenance
- Communicate and train impacted organizations on process and system changes.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform functionality and best practices
- Strong data management abilities
- Project management skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, assess impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Salesforce.com ADM 201 strongly preferred
- Experience with Agile methodology and Jira
- Experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud
Experience / Education
- Typically requires 1-2 years of related experience with a 4 year degree.
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)