Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$56,656 - $114,267
What's on Your Plate:
- See the Big Picture: Drive user story analysis, elaboration, and design. Ensure declarative implementation work meets user requirements and doesn’t degrade other business processes on the platform
Be a Change Agent: Stay abreast of emerging technologies and how they can be applied to our company to enable change, help accelerate innovation, and ensure customer satisfaction
Be a Problem Solver: Collaborate with stakeholders, product, and fellow technologists to proactively administer our Salesforce instance, and collaborate to develop solutions to the problems
Bottom line - in this role it is your responsibility to make sure our Salesforce instance is thoughtfully designed with an intuitive end-user experience and the ability to get the data we need when we need it.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Salesforce.com App Builder and Admin certifications required
- 3 years of experience administering Salesforce organizations to meet business requirements
- Experience in working with the Lightning interface
- Experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives
- Ability to use out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications
- Experienced with workflows/ process builders and lightning flows
- Experienced with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- We have a great culture and environment that emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality. You can be yourself.
- We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
- Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
- We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
- Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
- Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
- Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
- We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.