NONPROFIT SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR - FOUNDATION
Newport Beach, California, United States
$47,174 - $73,442
- In collaboration with the Senior Director of Technology and Data Services, support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of technologies utilized by the Foundation.
- Utilize a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and best practices to implement strategic enhancements to the Foundation’s primary CRM.
- Serve as a Salesforce subject matter expert who will provide end user support.
- Administer the Salesforce database, including development of reports, dashboards, workflows, experiences, and other routine tasks.
- In coordination with the Manager of Data Services, provide data services as needed, including deduplication, report maintenance, security checks/alerts, optimizations, queries, data imports and exports, as well as data integrity management.
- Support the integration of third-party applications.
- Conduct organization-wide Salesforce training and create documentation to support application adoption.
- Understand and support the flow of data across multiple applications.
- Serve as a liaison between the Foundation and Hoag’s IT department.
- Coordinate projects related to business process design.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and provide high-level technical support as needed.
- Provide technical support for meetings and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in Salesforce administration, preferably within the non-profit sector, health care or higher education.
- Technical expertise and demonstrated proficiency using Salesforce. Salesforce Admin Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in applications such as Ascend, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Blackthorn Events.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s Power BI or comparable business intelligence tools.
- Experience in higher education or healthcare fundraising environment and a demonstrated understanding of industry trends and best practices related to fundraising operations, database management, and gift processing.
- Background in business, management of non-profits, or computer science.
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian