SalesForce Efficiency Specialist - EMEA
Job Title: Sales Force Efficiency Specialist
Reports To: Sr Manager, Sales Force Efficiency and Business Partnership
Group/Division: Life Science Businesses EMEA
Position Location: EMEA - Remote
The Sales Force Efficiency (SFE) specialist focuses on enhancing sales performance by improving tools (CRM, Mobility, Analytics), skills and processes to accelerate sales growth. This role involves working closely with sales and key functional partners to build the operational standard methodologies, train the sales teams, improve key performance indicators and continuously enhance our sales processes.
Key Goals & Responsibilities
- Partner with all functional partners (Commercial, Sales Operations, IT, Marketing) to identify tools, knowledge and skills gaps across the commercial teams. Conduct ongoing needs assessments and voice of sales activities.
- Develop the SFE roadmap in alignment with the commercial and functional strategic priorities
- Track performance regarding adoption and impact of tools, trainings and processes. Drive continuous improvement efforts and foster the use of the Practical Process Improvement Business System.
- Drive SalesForce.com development across all platforms/instances to implement the CRM strategy
- Drive Mobility tool usage across all commercial roles
- Enable data driven sales decisions by delivering strong analytical tools and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/IT/ Engineering/Science or related field
- Commercially oriented
- Proficient with data analysis
- Comfortable in any IT system/environment (digitally literate)
- Training experience (in-person and/or remote)
- Process Improvement experience or certification
- Understanding of the Life sciences market
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- Commercial drive & customer understanding
- Strong system and digital skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities & attention to detail.
- Project Leadership experience
- Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels including Senior Management
- Proven capability to operate remotely and in a virtual environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM and Microsoft Power BI (or equivalent platforms)
Thermo Fisher Scientific