Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world! Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI's capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth. CGI is seeking a Senior Salesforce Consultant who will rely on their technical skills and current experience to perform design, implementation, and customization services to CGI's rapidly growing Salesforce customer base. This person will provide technical leadership for the delivery team, manage the technical design, and help translate the client's business needs to actionable technical requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Provides a deep technical proficiency in Salesforce while having a firm understanding of an organization's business, processes, needs, and goals to guide the development and delivery phases of the project.
- Serves as the functional and technical lead for the delivery team.
- Manages the detailed design and technology decisions.
- Serves as the chief point of contact during a project and will assists in translating business requirements to the delivery team and implementation details to project stakeholders
- Maintains team balance between business and technology over the course of a Salesforce project.
- Apply industry best practices to design, develop, and deploy customized applications and mobile solutions on the Salesforce platform both remotely and at customer sites.
- Participate in the assessment phase of the project by providing high level architectural design, research potential implementation road maps, conduct feasibility assessments for supporting external libraries
- Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as researching potential solutions, helping to define road maps, or conducting feasibility assessments for supporting AppExchange add-ons.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- At least 5 years direct experience implementing Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
- Strong implementation experience and understanding of Salesforce automation features (i.e. Flows, Process Builders, etc.)
- Strong experience in planning and implementing roles, profiles, permission sets, and other Salesforce security features such as 2-factor authentication and external identity providers.
- Experience evaluating, installing and configuring Salesforce App Exchange packages
- Experience working across various Salesforce implementations involving two or more of the Salesforce application clouds (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Community, Service, etc.)
- Experience migrating data to salesforce, including source to target mapping and data normalization, using Dataloader or similar data management tools.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification
- Solid understanding of Salesforce object/data
- General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
- Work well in a team environment
Experience in one or more multi-org Salesforce implementations Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Working knowledge of Salesforce integration methods and concepts
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI Group, Inc.