IT Engineer - Salesforce Developer
Who we are
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020.
Keysight IT Customer Facing Solutions team is looking for a Cloud Systems Analyst with extensive experience in salesforce.com Sales Cloud and/or Salesforce CPQ. You will be playing a Developer and Operations Role in Salesforce center of excellence team and will be responsible for Techno Functional Support, solutions, consulting and developments/enhancements. You will collaborate with high performing teams for the ongoing DevOps (Development and Support Operations) work on Salesforce.com. You will be leading continuous improvements on the cloud platforms to achieve optimized cloud ecosystem.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have a good understanding of SFDC application
- Perform application administration and performance management activities in SFDC
- Development of Salesforce solution as required in support of current and new enhancements
- Perform hands-on investigation, troubleshoot, identify the RCA and fixes for support techno functional issues
- Engage and perform ITIL driven AMS operations that includes Incident Management, Problem Management and technical change management activities
- Independently handle Incidents and service requests and resolve then within SLA’s
- Create and document application requirements by working with business counterparts and end users
- Manage and perform release management to production through stipulated version control process
- Keeping abreast of new cloud application features and continually improve the application footprint
What we offer
A place within an exciting company and recognized market leader!
At Keysight we develop with our visionary, market leading and highly innovative customers breakthroughs that connect and secure the world. Through our Keysight’s Leadership Model (KLM), a framework for continuously delivering greater value to our stakeholders. The KLM permeates every aspect of our operations – guiding us in how we work and driving innovation, speed, and excellence.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and, after proven results, a growth path within the company - working in a tight-knit, high performing team.
The candidate for this job must have a strong technology skills & hands on experience in the areas of Salesforce.com Sales/Marketing Clouds or SF CPQ. Possess a good experience around SFDC application administration and performance management Prior experience in a DevOps role having worked on Application support as well as development
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with cloud applications like Salesforce.com and/or SF CPQ cloud with an overall 3-5 years IT experience
- Experience in Agile implementations would be an added advantage
- Proven work experience & knowledge in CRM domain and/ or Oracle ERP modules
- Knowledge of best practices with implementation of cloud technologies
- Team worker with ability to collaborate across cross functional teams to meet aggressive delivery schedules
- Ability to work independently in a global environment
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and/or SF CPQ cloud experience with Oracle ERP or other enterprise application experience
- Force.com platform experience with Apex/ Visual force
- Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- ITIL certification and Agile certification will be added plus
- Certifications in SFDC will be an added advantage for this profile
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Duration (temp position only):
Full Time (F)
Marina Anguiano Sole
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Spain : Catalonia : Barcelona
ALL US EMPLOYEES: KEYSIGHT VACCINE REQUIREMENT
To comply with President Biden’s executive order and to protect the health and safety of our workforce, Keysight is requiring all U.S. employees and anyone entering the company’s U.S. facilities to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have an approved medical or religious accomodation. Keysight is a federal contractor and will adhere to all requirements of the executive order that apply to federal contractors. Click here for more information.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.