Salesforce Administrator - Remote
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
Reporting to the Director of Salesforce Development and Integration, and working cross functionally, the Salesforce Admin will focus on enhancing the user experience, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues, and safeguarding data integrity.
- General administration of Salesforce.com including, maintaining user accounts, bulk data updates, analysis and other day-to-day tasks.
- Provide Dashboard and Report creation in Salesforce using standard reporting functionality, Einstein Analytics and SQL Server queries as warranted.
- Provide day-to-day management of fulfillment processes, resolve order fulfillment issues, identify and document root causes, and develop action plans to resolve root causes.
- Manage and administer changes to the Salesforce environment following standard change management practices.
- Monitor the Case intake queue to provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and accept or assign Cases as needed.
- Proactively identify Salesforce automation opportunities including 3rd party solutions and recommend process improvements to drive operational efficiency.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization, and looks for ways to continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Assist with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
- Ensure all modifications follow the change control processes including changes in sandbox environments, testing and signoff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce, SDLC and Agile best practices, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to deal with a fast pace and fast changing environment to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Passion for big challenges and ability to work through ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Strong technology capabilities and the ability to translate business needs into Salesforce requirements.
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize competing requests, while managing user expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact and partner within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to think critically and bring a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor degree in computer science, CIS (business), IT, or a related field.
- 2+ years administering Salesforce, Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Developer Certification, or other equivalent.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other ERP or sales applications.
- Experience with Magento a plus (or similar experience).
- Familiarity working in an Agile Scrum and Kanban environment is a plus.
- Proficient in mapping business processes to technical solutions.
Who We Are:
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, and Walden University. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, click here to visit our Diversity page.
Adtalem Global Education