Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
$53,943 - $105,203
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Auburn Hills, MI! The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with strong communication skills and the ability to navigate Excel and PowerPoint with ease. Interested in hearing more? Apply today!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Partner with Sales in pre-sales engagement work including territory planning, lead generation, developing proposals and campaign strategies that tie tightly with company's fields of play
- Working as a member of the sales team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation
- Work in complex project environments, and work with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple stakeholders interpreting and analyzing results.
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to internal team members
- Analyze market data and competitive landscape to understand opportunity and work with the teams to build assumptions around product potential
- Ensure that teams are translating the high level business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into properly prioritized product requirements and use cases
- Work closely with the operational marketing teams and creative services to drive look & feel and brand messaging for the products across all channels
- Partner with internal teams to gather qualitative data and marketing campaigns through focus groups and surveys. Manage communication with stakeholders throughout the organization, including executive staff, regarding product goals and progress against those goals
- Effectively facilitates discussions and presentations as appropriate
- Define business goals and success criteria for initiatives by gathering requirements with the client and cross-functional leads to ensure all requirements are identified and documented to fulfill scope and business goals Make rapid feature, schedule and cost tradeoff decisions and communicate in real time to key stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Senior level consultative business analysis experience.
- Experience in analysis and requirements gathering. Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Independent thinking and decision making skills
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfillment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.